Thursday 29 December 2011

day 23 - food journal

I didn't eat very well again today. I'm on holidays and a little more relaxed and i've been out and about a little more, which essentially means that I'm a little more limited with what there is to eat. I will have to be a little more prepared with some snacks to take out with me to eat during the day.


breakfast - super smoothie: 1 cup rice milk (homemade, see my previous post for the recipe), 1 cup frozen berries, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp coconut oil (see previous post for benefits of coconut oil) 
snack - a raw chocolate brownie (see previous post for recipe) 
dinner - left over mexican chicken wraps.


i still am feeling really good. as time is going by, it's getting easier to make the right choices and i really don't have any cravings for other foods. last night my man bought a pizza for dinner, and even with a delicious smelling pizza in the house, I didn't have any desire to eat any. 


hope every ones looking forward to new years 


NK x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...