Tuesday 17 January 2012

Challenge day - 30 - 60mins of exercise - just do it

Get outside and do 30-60mins of exercise today. No excuses! I really don't care if:
- you've just got home and you're tired
- you don't feel like getting out of bed
- I don't think I have enough time for a lunch break today


They are all just excuses, and I've heard every excuse under the sun when it comes to exercise!


I dare you to break your habits and just get outside and do it. Do it in 10min installments if you have to, but just do it. Get out on your lunch break, or take the stairs instead if the lift at work, walk to the shops to get your groceries for dinner, just make sure that today you just do it!


I'm extremely grateful for the clear blue sky that's outside at the moment, we have had rain that has hung around for 5 days now. Its finally clear and I can ride to work today and I couldn't be happier about it.


So whats your 30-60mins? Just make sure that you do it!


NK x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...